Training & Conditioning Sled
"I tell everybody that gets into this industry, there's four things you must have: a good team; a good harness; a subscription to The Draft Horse Jounal; and a Belgian Hill training sled. Most owners don't have enough work for their horses--this sled is the solution."
--Brad "Gomer" Messersmith
- Very effective for training or conditioning horses
- Made of durable steel construction with expanded metal flooring and 1/2" wear plates on the runners
- Tongue pivots for dry conditions or can be pinned solid for slippery conditions
- Open front sled has metal frame guard with footboard
- Comes with raised tongue
- Two sizes: Draft or Light
- Weight is 400 lbs
- Dimensions: Bed is 6' length x 4' width
Click on images to enlarge
- Implement seat (set up for one or two)
- Bench seat
Please contact us for price and availibility
Works great for feed sack races!
Belgian Hill Farm | 46228 Hackberry Rd | Oakland, Iowa 51560 | Phone 402-980-0715
Copyright © Belgian Hill Farm 2007. All rights reserved.